Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Rose for Emily

I choice to write my movie adaptation proposal for a movie based on "A Rose for Emily." I loved this story! I choice "A Rose for Emily" because I thought it would be an exciting "nail-bitting" mystery film that would keep audiences coming back over and over again. Faulkner's gothic thriller keeps audiences guessing what will happen. I want audiences to keep guessing about the mysterious plot of the story and keep coming back to see my movie. Another reason I chose this story is because Faulker does not explicity describe to the reader what is going to happen and how something should be interpreted, he lets the readers interpret whats going to happen; this will let audiences decide. I believe, that in this kind of horror story, it is important to keep the audiences guessing and they will never be bored; that is a making of a great movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment